Welcome to a blog about the amazing combination of smoothies, and entertainment.
This is the place where I will expose all the things you may need, to master the mysteries of the combination of drinking smoothies, and the art of being entertained to the fullest degree, at the same time.
The first lesson I will teach you, is how to relax. This is a good way to start mastering the smoothness, as it will help you gain control of the incoming entertainment.
Step one; Lean back in your chair.
Step two; relax.
These are the only steps you need to master.
When you have mastered the steps: Congratulations! You have now mastered the art of relaxing. To keep this art in ballance, I'll advice you to get a smoothie. This is a more advanced art, but you may start looking forward to a tutorial on how to create your own smoothie, in the near future.
Yours cincerely
Abonner på:
Kommentarer til indlægget (Atom)
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar